Aside from the main focus of my PhD project I have been involved in numerous additional projects. Some of these include:
- The description of a new and critically endangered frog species from Tanzania (here).
- The compilation of an amphibian checklist for Shimba Hills National Reserve, Kenya (here).
- Large-scale collaborative efforts on African amphibian biogeographical studies (here, here and here, with two more publications in preparation)
Two ongoing projects are submitted/close to submission:
- Methodological considerations of missing data in bioinformatic analysis (submitted to Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution).
- Peripatric speciation in an African forest toad (in preparation).